Hongrun brick making machine JKL is a good choice for hollow brick making with various specifications. Raw material of this brick making machine can be shale, coal gangue, fly ash, clay, etc. This brick extruding machine is able to press, form and extrude these complex soils into solid and hollow bricks for sintered brick making. The extruding head of JKL series brick machine can be changed for producing different bricks with high strength. After being sintered in brick kiln, bricks are with the features of light weight, high strength, good heat isolation, fracture resistance, etc.
As a professional brick machine manufacture, Hongrun will introduce the production process of brick machine JKL to the customers.
1. Belt conveyor to convey raw materials like clay, shale and flash to roller screen for refinement;
2. Through stirring belt conveyor to the mixer;
3. To the host brick machine barn for vacuum extrusion;
4. The extruded material is processed by strip slitter and brick cutter to get semi-finished bricks;
5. Wet bricks are stacked on to the kiln cars by the brick setting machine;
6. Enter brick kiln for sintering, then get finished bricks.
JKL series brick machine is designed with international advanced technology, which adopts single motor and hard gear face reduction box to produce bricks with various shapes and sizes. This brick machine has characteristics of big extrusion pressure and high final-product rate.
If you are interested in Hongrun Brick Machine JKL, please do not hesitate to contact us, and we will response to you as soon as possible.