Introduce to Hongrun Double Roller Crusher:
The roller crusher is mainly used for the crushing of medium or lower-hardness mines and rocks with medium or lower rigidity in the trade of cement, metallurgy, chemical industry, electric power, coal and other industrial. The crushing materials include limestone, slag, coke and coal.
Working Principles of Hongrun Double Roller Crusher:
The roll crusher uses compression, with two rolls rotating around a shaft, towards the gap between the rolls. The gap between the rolls is set to the size of product required, with the realization that the largest feeding particle can only be 4 times the gap dimension. The particles are drawn into the gap between the rolls by their rotating motion and a friction angle formed
between the rolls and the particle, called the nip angle. The two rolls force the particle between their rotating surface into the ever smaller gap area, and it fractures from the compressive forces presented by the rotating rolls.
• It gives a very fine product size distribution and produces very little dust or fines.
• It is effectively used in minerals crushing where the ores are not too abrasive and it is also used in smaller scale
production mining of more abrasive metal ores, such as gold.
• Coal is probably the largest user of roll crusher currently. Coal plants will use roll crushers, either single roller or double
roller. Usually, this crusher will have teeth or raised forms on the face of the roll. (Roll crushers used for minerals and metal
ores have smooth faced rolls.)
• Besides, this roller is easy to operate, low in consumption, stable in running and simple in fabrication.
• It is stable operation, easy maintenance, low cost, output size adjustable.
|Model||Roller dia.(mm)||Roller width(mm)||Feed size(mm)||Discharge size (mm)||
|Overall dimension(mm)||Weight (kg)|